Mellow Yellow

18:14

Dressing for summer is honestly the hardest thing ever when you're such a winter girl..




So this is my attempt to being summery! How insane are my super cute mustard mules from primark. I'm inlove with them and definitely need to invest in more colours!! 

I paired them up with my Zara bardot dress I purchased last summer, it's super comfy and can be styled as a dress OR a top so best of both worlds. 

To complete the outfit I threw on my mustard Zara leather jacket to match my mules.. 

Honestly LOVING yellow this summer, definitely going to be a must have colour.. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. someone is stealing your pictures; just an fyi. https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=103374170374701&id=100021063553437&set=ecnf.100021063553437&source=49&ref=m_notif&notif_t=poke

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images