Eyelashes Are A Girls Best Friend..

16:15

We all know how much I adore eyelashes..






I received these eyelashes from this amazing company called ESQIDO.. 
They are company that I've seen a lot of big youtubers and makeup artist rave about via social media, but not only that, they've been a company which I've always always always wanted to work with.. Just from reading about them and finding out a lot about them as a company and their mink eyelashes, I legit instantly fell crazily inlove with them, so I was super stocked to finally get my hands on a pair of their gorgeous eyelashes..
The style of eyelashes I have here are the "Big City Nights" which are only $35, equivalent to about £28 which is such a great price for the quality they are and them being genuine mink lashes. 

Alongside the eyelashes, I received a glue "Companion Eyelash Glue" which also looks unreal.. You know you can just tell when a glue is going to be 10/10.. 
And honestly guys the reviews on this glue are nothing but super positive so I am so so excited to try this one out as I have such a good feeling about it.. I think I'll literally be using a tiny bit just to make it last x10 longer because I NEVER wanna run out.. Even the packaging and design is just sassy and elegant. 


Shop their beautiful eyelashes and their glue below by clicking the links:



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images