Shades of Autumn

13:50

Casual outfit over anything else any day..







Came print is basically taking over my wardrobe, but I'm not complaining at all.. I am literally so obsessed with it. 

I think it's super easy to style and I find it goes with almost everything, that is why I had to get this little number from Quiz.. 

This is the " Khaki Camouflage Pocket Light Jacket"
It's such a nice switch up from my everyday jackets which are the zara faux leather jackets.

I paired it something plain because I wanted it to be the main focus and stand out a lot more. 

Let me know in the comments what you guys think of this jacket..

Shop my look below :

Khaki Camo Jacket - Quiz Clothing

White Tee - BoohooMAN

Choker - True Treasures



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images