My Celeblook Top Picks

18:33

I've been obsessing over these off the shoulder frill jumpsuits for a long time now, and I finally have my hands on one, I legit can't express how happy i am with it. This little number is from Celeblook as  you can see from the title of this post.. 
I must say I was really surprised with this jumpsuit just because I'm not usually a fan the material it is however when I tried it on, I instantly fell inlove so I'm super happy I picked it. This is so easy to dress down with a pair of black/white high top converse or to dress up with a pair of cute sandal heels and crystal choker. 







My second pick was this sassy crushed velour two piece lounge set.. I just instantly fell inlove with it when I saw it on the website just because it's so different to most of the stuff I own and I 100% need more of these cosy garms for winter..

Again this is also super easy to keep dressed down with a pair of trainers or dressed up a pair of heels depending on the mood and occasion.. 




I so recommend Celeblook girls, it's utterly amaze; super affordable clothes that are absolutely gorgeous..




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images