All Black Vibes

22:20

I'm honestly so obsessed with this off the shoulder top..






This is one of the many items I received from Quiz Clothing.. Honestly I can't express how in love I am with this little bardot number.. 

Usually I'm not a fan of off the shoulder items just because they get so annoying when you move and they roll up too.. HOWEVER thisssss top is soooo comfortable and I certainly had no problems with it rolling back up every time I moved which was a bonus considering I fell inlove with it as soon as I tried it on..

This is the "Black Crepe Hem Bardot Top" which retails at only £19.99.. Frickin' BARGAIN considering it's 11/10.. 
It also comes in red.. and yes, i will be getting the red version to add to my collection.. 

I paired it with my ripped knee Topshop joni jeans just because they literally go with absolutely anything..

To finish the outfit off, I threw on my gorgeous choker from Se Chokers.. 




Bardot Top - Quiz Clothing
Jeans - Topshop
Choker - Se Choker

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images