Holiday Blues

18:45

This bikini has just given me the biggest holiday blues..





Seriously in need of a vacation and this little beauty will definitely be coming with me.. How gorgeous is it?..

I received this two piece swimsuit from LaJoi Swimwear and it's seriously number one on my top bikini list.. I've been dying for one of their bikini's since the company started so being sent one of their bikini's is such a dream as I'm a big fan..

Not only does it look amazing on, the fit is true to size and also the quality is just fabulous too.. Literally EVERYTHING about this bikini is top notch.. I so recommend..


Check out their instagram page - @lajoiswimwear (click here to be redirected)

Also you can shop my favourite Mimi 2 Piece Bikini below..



Cute choker is from @houseofrosalee on instagram (click the @ to be redirected)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. its so inspiring to see someone my age doing so well, well done girl you truly deserve this. I love your blog and fashion xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images