Weight Loss | Fruiteatox & Protein World

14:10



So guys, I'm really excited to try this teatox out from @fruiteatox..
I've been trying so hard to find the right products that'll help me lose weight alongside my slender blend chocolate shake from @proteinworld. 

The "Slender Blend" shake is a meal replacement which I take in the in the afternoon before my workout This stuff works absolute wonders and considering it's a protein shake, it tastes incredible with water. You can also use milk with the powder to create the shake however I prefer water with mine, when I do use milk, I use almond milk instead of the normal milk, just because it's a lot healthier and i'm trying to lose weight and become a lot healthier since I'm slackinnnnnn'
It contains zinc contributing to healthy hair, skin and nails.

Today will be my first day trying out this teatox tea. I've had a few detox teas from other companies but the amount of good reviews I've heard about this one is unreal so i've definitely got a good feeling about this one. I have two teas, one to take in the morning everyday for 14 days and the other tea is to take in the evening every other night. 
I'll be updating you guys on this teatox to tell you how good it is, and I'll also be letting you guys know how my weight loss journey is going so stay tuned to find out what new products i'll be discovering and trying out to help me with losing weight and staying healthy.


Fruit Teatox - Fruiteatox
Slender Blend Shake - Protein World



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images