Boohoo - Mini Midi Maxi

23:59

Hey huns

So as you all know, I recently teamed up with Boohoo for their Mini, Midi, Maxi campaign. The aim of this campaign is that there's no right or wrong way to wear something. I chose 3 dresses, one from each catergory to style up and make them my own..

So my first pick was this gorgeous Becky striped maxi shirt dress; I saw it on the site and absolutely fell inlove with it, mainly because it was so different to what I usually wear, because I'm so tiny I can't get away with long dresses but thisssss, I cannot deal. It's super elegant and easy to dress up with a pair of mules (like I have done) or any type of heels OR dress down with a pair of trainers, personally I'd go for some old skool vans or white adidas superstars. I threw on a little silver choker just to finish the look off. Literally inlove with this whole look guys. 


My second choice was the Lanie embroiled floral cotton tshirt dress. I'm super obsessed with this embroidery trend at the mo, so I definitely had to put this on my list. I paired it with some plain black knee high boots and sunglasses just to add to the look; definitely the perfect outfit for a few cocktails with the girls. 


http://www.boohoo.com/new-in/lanie-embroidered-floral-cotton-shirt-dress/invt/dzz60631

My last option was this super cute 2 in 1 dress, it actually comes with the turtle neck too which is a bonus if you ask me. I thought I'd go for a bit of a dressed down look so I threw my gorgeous suede Doc Martens on just to give the look a bit of edge.. 


So huns remember, don't let anyone tell you what you can and cannot wear. Fashion and style is about individuality, uniqueness and most of all, knowing who you are, what you want to express and not giving a monkey or two..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images