When Sophisticated Meets Street

19:28













One thing i am absolutely loving right now is hoodies, especially when they're in my favourite colour ever.. I received this gorgeous hoodie from Deck Clothing, I literally cannot get enough of it and how super cosy and stylish it is..
You can treat yourselves to 20% off using my code "SIENNA20" 

I paired it with my adidas leggings to give the outfit a more edgy and street style kinda look. These leggings are definitely a winner and a must have, they're so easy to style up for a casual day and a dressy event with a cute pair of heels. 

I thought I'd finish the look with my topshop sandal heels just because of their simplicity..


Hoodie - Deck Clothing
Grey Under Top - Topshop (similar)
Adidas Leggings - Adidas 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images