Glitz and Glam

15:37




 Close Ups







This has got to be one of my favourite dresses. 
I received this dress from Oh Polly; it's called "Glitz and Glam" and i'll be linking it at the bottom of this post. The dress is so perfect for a night out especially paired with a light cute clutch bag and a pair of heels.. I personally wouldn't add any accessories such as a necklace as the dress already makes a statement with the gold studs.. I also adore how it has an open back and it's super fitted. 

I threw on my Topshop sandal heels to finish the look.

Lastly.. I am obsessed with my new hairrrrrr, this red/black ombre wig from Pretty Virgin Hair UK (www.pvhgang.wordpress.com).. I am such a sucker for trying new things out and this is literally the craziest hair do I've ever had; it's soooooo sassy and the texture is unreal. I love how soft the hair is and how easy it is to style but overall i'm inlove with how this hair doesn't tangle at all as it is 100% human hair. If any of you girls want a new weave, a wig, some extensions whether sew in or clip in then I definitely recommend you check out @PVHGang on instagram / www.pvhgang.wordpress.com.. I can't wait to review more of their hair, but for the time being, get yourselves discount with my code SIENNA16 on all orders from there..


Dress - Oh Polly
Ombre Wig - PVHGang





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images