Casual

18:58

Simple outfits are the best..





Does anyone else love last minute plans because I sure do..
I decided to throw this little sassy but casual outfit on for a night out with a few friends. 

Luckily I had just received this beautiful vintage slogan t-shirt dress from Pretty Little Thing the day before so choosing an outfit was made so much easier.. However I wore the dress as a top because winter is around the corner and I'm not ready to be coldddddd!! 

I teamed up the PLT number with everyone's favourite jeans; JONI'S..
I love my topshop joni jeans, they are literally my go to jeans which I style with almost everything. Personally I prefer the ones with the rips (which are the ones I am wearing), just because they add a bit of edge.

To make the outfit pop a little bit more, I just had to wear my new dazzling choker from Se Chokers, once again. I am soooo obsessed with all of their chokers, girls seriously you need to invest in these. 

Of course to finish the outfit off, I threw on my Ava Eyelet Block Heels from 4thandReckless because they literally just go with absolutely anything and they're so comfortable I could survive a whole 24 hours in them.. Maybe even 48.



I know you'll ALL want to shop this look so click on the links below to do so..


Vintage Slogan T-shirt Dress - Pretty Little Thing
Ripped Joni Jeans - Topshop 
Choker - Se Chokers
Eyelet Heels - 4thandReckless 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images