LBD

00:00

I can't explain to you all how much I adore this dress




I've finally found the most perfect dress ever. I cannot literally express to you guys how much I'm actually inlove with it.
And of course, it's from my favourites, Quiz Clothing.
This is the "Black Crepe Laser Cut Turtle Neck Bodycon Dress".
First the material is super comfortable on the body and it's stretchy which is a bonus.. Secondly it's true to size and fits soooo perfectly..
I have found the cutest LBD and believe me I'll be wearing this out all the time..

I think I may even need to invest in the berry colour too.

Once again, I'm wearing these gorgeous Ava Eyelet Block Heels from 4thandReckless, they are literally my go to shoes.. Super easy to style and they are so comfortable.. I literally cannot recommend them anymore to guys they are so so fabulous !!.. 


This dress and these heels are BIG must haves in your wardrobe girlies..
Shop my outfit below :





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images