Pretty Little Thing : Wishlist

16:37

The items to die for..


I thought I'd share with you dolls my current Pretty Little Thing wishlist.. These are my TOP six items that I am in need off. 

Also if you haven't already checked out their new collection "Queen Of Everything" then you are totally missing out on ultimate goals..

So anyways, the first item on my wishlist is the Marisha Khaki Crushed Velvet Set (blazer and wide leg pants).. This outfit is legit just perfection. I think it's super classy and perfect for literally any occasion, so you can dress it down with a pair of white adidas superstars or a cute pair of heels. The set retails at £65 but i think that is super worth it and i'm definitely getting my hands on that!

The second item on my wishlist is the Venita Rose Premium Metallic Knit Lace Up Dress. This is so simple but so sassy and just perfect for a night out or even cocktails with your girlies, so again this is definitely another I'll be getting my hands on. £40 is super worth it, and on top of that we all know pretty little thing is good when it comes to hooking us all up with them discounts honeyyyy...

Third item is Zeline Black Insert Fishtail Midi Skirt, just because I loved how it was styled with the Fillipa Black Scuba Frill Bardot Crop Top. The outfit just goes so well together and it's gorgeous which is why I need it.. props to the stylist 

Fourth item is beautttttifullllll Aubrey Black Slinky Unitard. It's simplicity says it all. MUST HAVEEEEE and it's ONLY £18. Yassss add that to my basket *hair flick emoji*

My firth item had to be this cute Mea Satin Champagne Deep Plunge Thong Bodysuit, because I am one sucker for bodysuits and the satin just tops off.. Not to mention the colour is perfection too.. This retails at £20 which is super cheap.. 

Lastly, my sixth and final item goes to the Tazmin White High Waisted Culottes; these retail at ONLY £20. They're so similar to the Zara wide leg pants which is why I'm so inlove with them, and me being so short they'll be more like trousers than culottes which makes it 10 times better.. They're also available in more colours but white is one of my happy colours so..

I've linked the items in my wishlist below :











You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I read your post. It is very informative and helpful to me. I admire the message valuable information you provided in your article. Thank you for posting, again!Pretty Little Thing Discount Code

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tremendous work! That shows the effort you put to write this article. Keep up the good work
    Visit this

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images