Tasseled Up

00:59

Everyday is a fashion show...






After a crazy week of being back to uni and attending lots of freshers events, a nice quiet evening out for dinner and cocktails was SO needed..  And of course, I just HAD to dress up because I just couldn't miss the opportunity to..

I received this beauttttt "Kadia Black Faux Suede Tassel Skirt" from Missy Empire and I cannot express how comfortable it is, as well as how amazing the fit literally is. This by far has to be the best skirt I own. The price is only £16 so it's super affordable. 


I decided to pair this little number with this "Loose Fit Camo Print T-shirt" from BoohooMAN..
Yes BoohooMAN.. I bet you're all thinking whyyyyyy is this girl rocking mens clothes? 

But sometimes you've gotta do whatchu gotta do..

As soon as I saw this t-shirt I just knew it was a must have!
This tee has honestly got my name written ALL OVER IT.. I'm absolutely such a sucker for camo clothes. This retails at only £6 so it's a massive bargain.

I wanted to keep this outfit dressy but still cute, sassy and comfy hence the choice of top.

Lastly to finish this outfit off, I had to add my black lace choker I was kindly sent by a company on instagram named Se Chokers.. 

I also wore my "Ava Eyelet Black Block Heels" from 4thandreckless.. Can't express how much I adore these.. I find it super hard to find heels that properly fit me as I have tiny feet, however this company is SOO true to size, and on top of that, their shoes are so comfortable. You'd literally be crazy not to invest in a couple of shoes from them. They have a massive variety too..

Here's a close up of them..




I hope you beauties loved this outfit as much as I did..
Don't forget to shop the look below by clicking the links :

Tassel Skirt - Missy Empire
Camo T-shirt - BoohooMAN 
Choker - Se Chokers
Eyelet Heels - 4thandReckess





You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images