Grunge Glam Makeup Tutorial | YouTube

21:51

heyyyyyy beautiesssss






I'm back with a NEW makeup, yes makeup video!! Ahhh exciting 

This is probably the scariest thing I've ever done in my life. I'm super nervous about posting a video of myself with no makeup as that's one thing i am least confident with.

Now I'm kind of getting the hang of YouTube, filming and editing etc, I'm going to start doing more videos this summer..

If there's anything in particular you guys wanna watch then make sure you let me know on here or on Instagram/Twitter 





Please make sure you all SUBSCRIBE !!

& SHARE & give it plenty of THUMBS UP!


Also thank you so much for the positive feedback and comments on my last body confidence post.. 











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images